Maternity Photography Brisbane
Our principal photographer Kristal is a multi award-winning portrait photographer so you can be confident that you are investing in a high-quality standard professional Maternity photography.
Your Brisbane Maternity Photography Session
Maternity photography is a wonderful celebration of your pregnancy. Your pregnancy is an important time in your life that only lasts for a short time. While pregnancy can sometimes come with its challenges and some discomfort, the moment you look into the eyes of your beautiful newborn baby, these will quickly become a distant memory. Treasure special moments of your pregnancy for years to come with professional maternity photographs that capture the beauty, warmth, intimacy and love at this special time in your life.
Pregnancy Photography Brisbane
Click With You Photography is a Brisbane based boutique Portrait photography Studio in Fortitude Valley, just around the corner from the James Street shopping precinct. Specialising in stunning newborn and maternity photography Brisbane wide.
Your pregnancy is such a precious and exciting time for you and your family, and deserves to be celebrated, treasured, and remembered forever.
What better way is there to capture the memories leading up to the birth of your precious new baby, than by having a beautiful, intimate maternity portrait session with your partner, toddler, or existing family together with your beautiful growing bump.
Our personalised pregnancy photography sessions are carefully crafted for you and your family so that you’ll come away with a gorgeous collection of maternity photos that you’ll want to keep looking back at again and again.
As well as stunning maternity photography Brisbane wide, we also specialise in newborn, children’s, and family portrait photography so that you can encapsulate every special moment.
When should I book my pregnancy photography session?
This will depend on how you feel, however, we usually recommend to aim for a time between week 30 and week 35 in your pregnancy, as this is when your belly has a beautiful, full shape and will make the best photographic impact, and you are still at a comfortable stage of your pregnancy.
It is highly recommended that you call as early as you can in your pregnancy to book your maternity photography timeline if this is your preference, to secure your appointments in advance.
While I generally recommend for a maternity photography session to take place in the later stage of your pregnancy, it is completely up to you and how comfortable you feel. We will always do everything we can to accommodate your preferences.
You could even consider booking a newborn photography session at the same time based around your due date, to capture those precious moments after your new baby is born.
Where will the pregnancy photo shoot take place?
During your initial consultation, we will discuss your preference as to whether you’d like your maternity session to take place either indoors in our professional home based studio, or at another outdoor location around Brisbane.
Maternity portraits are so beautiful and are the best way to celebrate your growing bump and preserve the memory of your pregnancy forever. This is why we provide a range of setting options so that you can choose somewhere you feel completely comfortable and relaxed.
Your maternity portrait photography can be provided in our professional studio in Fortitude Valley, in various beautiful outdoor locations throughout Brisbane, or in your own home if this is your preference.
If you’d like more guidance about choosing the right location for your maternity portrait session, we can help you out with more information and advice. Alternatively, have a look at our Maternity Gallery for inspiration from some of our previous photo shoots!
Are Maternity sessions Personalised?
Before your session it’s important to decide what you want from your experience. Look around your home and think about the sort of images you want to display – do you want a large, framed focal piece or would you prefer a collection of photographs to tell your family story?
Our intimate pregnancy photography sessions are carefully designed in consultation with you so that you’ll feel and look your best in each and every photograph.
Tips to Consider when choosing what to wear
- Form-fitting clothes with a bit of stretch will complement your figure best and show off the shape of your tummy
- Silk and cotton fabrics drape beautifully over a pregnant body
- Wearing your jeans even if they can’t be done up is a popular choice
- Choose solid colours rather than big prints, stripes or patterns – unless of course this is who you are then we can discuss how best to incorporate this
- Long sleeves, sleeveless tops and spaghetti straps are more flattering than t-shirt or cap sleeves
- Black clothing is slimming – consider dark bottoms to make your legs look longer and slimmer in cooler months when you need extra layers
- Don’t forget to think about your underwear – choose appropriate colours and styles that won’t show or create unflattering lines through your clothing
- If you’re photographing with your partner or family, you don’t all need to be wearing matching outfits – follow a loose colour theme if you would like to, but it’s always better to choose clothes that you feel comfortable in, as you are all individuals
- Professional hair and makeup isn’t essential, but consider getting it done if you want to feel extra pampered and special on the day
- Your hands and feet are important too – a manicure or light polish will go a long way in close-up shots of your hands around your belly, and if you’re wearing open toed shoes you might want to get a pedicure for a more polished look
- Choose jewellery and accessories that express your personality and add cheerful pops of colour.
- You can always bring a few changes of clothes with you to try out a few different looks in your maternity photos. If you’d like any advice about the best clothes to wear for your photography session, we will be discussing this beforehand and we’ll be able to give you some guidance and suggestions.
How long will the maternity session take?
Both outdoor and studio maternity photography sessions will generally take around 1 hour.
Click With You
Kristal Wozniak provides the creative direction for Click With You Photography, a boutique inner-city Brisbane Newborn and Family Portrait Studio.
Our Professional Photography Studio offer:
- Newborn Photography, both boutique posed portraiture as well as a private, relaxed un-posed in-home lifestyle photography service.
- Indoor maternity photography, as well as Outdoor Maternity and Brisbane city Maternity Portrait Photography Sessions.
- Older Baby Milestone Photography.
- Children’s Portrait Photography both indoor and outdoor.
- Family Portrait Photography, Indoor, Outdoor and Brisbane City Portrait Sessions depending on your personal style and preference.
Over 10 years experience
Our principal, founding photographer Kristal Wozniak has over 10 years of experience professionally photographing newborn babies, children, pets and families. She has a natural talent, creativity and passion for her work and dedication to each client.
When choosing a professional photographer to work with your family, you need to search for someone that is an accredited professional. You also need to choose someone with whom you feel comfortable and can trust with the safety of your children. Specialising in newborn baby photography and family photography.
World class archival materials
Your beautiful photographs will be personally crafted for you from start to finish and made from world-class archival materials. They are all finished professionally to art gallery standards to become the heart of your home and your most treasured possessions.
Internatioal award winner
As a national and international Award-winning portrait photographer, Kristal is also fully certified and accredited with the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and the Professional Photographer’s Association of Queensland (PPAQ). You’ll know that you are always getting the very best at Click with You.
See what they’re saying.
Our happy customers have a lot to say about our products and services!
Kristal provided incredible service for our puppy’s photoshoot. She was super organised and enthusiastic, provided the edited in a timely fashion and had heaps of props on hand to get a range of engaging shots of our puppy. We would go back to Kristal without hesitation.
Kristal was fantastic to work with! Very patient and gentle with bub. I have no idea how she does it but managed to capture the most gorgeous photos and settle our bub like a pro. Lots of work goes on behind the scenes of these photos but Kristal made it look completely effortless. Would 100% recommend for anyone looking to get a new born shoot done.
We had our newborn baby shoot and family shoot with Kristal, it has been such an amazing experience and we felt really relaxed. She is extremely talented, patient, kind and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend Kristal to all my friends and family.
Kristal was professional, friendly and took the time to understand what images were important to us. On the day, she was patient and understanding with Bub and made it an enjoyable experience. The images are of amazing quality and beyond what I could have imagined. I would highly recommend using Kristal at Click with you!!!!!!
Had an absolute blast with Kristal as our photographer. The photoshoot couldn’t have gone better with Kristal really knowing how to engage with children so that we got that perfect picture. Professional, efficient and an all round awesome experience. Thank you.
Kristal is super talented at what she does and her images are a work of art. She is professional but personable, extremely confident and caring with babies and knows how to handle a toddler too! Plenty of package options to suit all our needs. The new studio is really beautiful and I can’t wait to bring my kids back for more photos as they grow. Highly recommend!
Capture your baby’s special milestones from 4 months of age as your baby grows. For example, their first smiles, rolling over, grabbing their feet.
Our professional Family Photography service will help you capture and preserve some wonderful moments with your family.
Kristal captures your newborn baby’s perfect features and special moments with a professional and personalised collection of photographs to treasure.
Welcoming a new pet to the family is just one special milestone that we would love to capture with you. We want to capture these special moments you share.